extra extra read all about it!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Today has been stuffed full with news! My top story? I made the A-Team! For those of you who don't know what that is, let me fill you in. No- it is not some academic achievement or group (we all know i'm not capable of that), but rather an awesome position as a mentor to incoming freshman next fall! This means i'll be living in L-Town next summer, which is HUGE because it will be my first summer away from the nest! It will be hard for sure, but i'm up for the challenge! Me and D-Will will party like nobody's business and have the time of our lives! In foreign news, today Birmingham England called one of my favorite kids to be it's own. My dear friend Ben has been called to serve an LDS mission there, and will report to the England MTC April 22, 2011. They are so lucky to have him, and I can't wait to hear all about the adventures he will have there! Finally, on to the weather- Due to harsh weather conditions I came to find out my big sister and BEST friend will not be making the trek to Utah for Christmas this year. I get it, and I would much rather her be safe at home in Cali than dead on the side of the road. Still..my heart aches for her to be here. I miss her so very much! Anyway, that's it for tonight's news. Stay Classy Friends.

3 comments:

Kylee Ann said...

Yay for making the A-team... I was gonna do that...before I got engaged! That'll be way fun!! I'll be here all summer too, we can be best friends :)

chickie chickie said...

I'm way excited for it! Summer in L-town is going to be so fun! we'll for sure be besties!

Megan Allen said...

Girl. You're going to LOVE it. I'm so excited for you! Get ready for what is sure to be the best summer of your life. Not even kidding.

 
site design by designer blogs