and so it begins.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

summer is here kids. summer summer summer! already in the it's first week it has brought so many new adventures and experiences my way. I got a full time job, just like a grown up. I moved into my first real apartment with my best friends. I discovered my new go-to park. I created a new masterpiece in the kitchen, and already i've gone through one summer crush. My freshman year was a perfect one, and saying goodbye to all i've come to know was hard, but i'm trying to smile because it happened and not wallow in the goodbyes of last week. school's out for summer, and i'm trying to focus (with surprising ease i might add) on all of the fun things that are sure to come. summer 2011 is sure to be the BEST one yet! I can't wait to see what else it has in store for me. 
because every post is better with a picture, this is me and my new roomie samma on our quest for free internet. our new apartment didn't have it, so we took a trip to the near by laundry mat. the joys of being poor college students. 

cute right? 

4 comments:

Hayden said...

Love this. I'm jealous that I can't be in Logan with you. Live it up Lakin!!!

Daryn Frischknecht said...

we dont have internet either? GHETTO!

chickie chickie said...

Topher- Miss seeing your face every day!
Donkay-we got internet. don't you fret!
love you both! xo

kandis lake said...

hey. i miss you girls too much and i MUST come visit soon.

 
site design by designer blogs