I get by with a lot of help from my friends.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Someone very wise once told me that friends are the family you get to choose- a statement that has proven true to me this week. Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than words can adequately describe, but this week it has been my Aggie Fam that has truly been there to get me through this hell I call dead week. As if cramming for finals and writing papers wasn't enough, there were a few added stressors in my life this week. Fortunately, I have been blessed with some of the best, most compassionate, understanding kids to call my friends. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I do know I'd be lost with out them. You know who you are, and you know what you did. Never in my life have I cried as many happy tears as I did last night upon coming home. Thank you all for your kind words, for the hugs, for listening, for your patience with me, and for getting me through the tough times. Thank you all for being my second family, I couldn't have picked a better one. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I sure hope I wasn't part of the added stress, but I have a feeling I was...and if so I am truly sorry.

Daryn Frischknecht said...

I love you and I am ALWAYS here for you :)

 
site design by designer blogs