i'm a liar.

Friday, November 6, 2015

I can't keep up with this blog for the life of me. Those details I mentioned in my last post... yeah, I lied. Don't count on those. The gist of the story is that B and I waited in a tiny Mexican airport for 8+ hours on a fast Sunday (meaning we couldn't buy anything or eat anything) before our plane showed up to take us home. It was a miserable miserable time.

Since then, our lives haves changed in a number of ways. B & I both got new jobs. I started working in software sales (and surprisingly love it!) and he scored a weekend security gig. I travel a lot for work, schmoozing prospects at Dodger games and concerts,  and B finally declared a major and passed his halfway mark with school. T-minus 2 years and we'll be finished!

Still no babies. Still no pets. - I know you were wondering.

The novelty of being married has worn off. Not to say it isn't awesome, it is. It's just not this new, life-changing thing anymore. Reading my earlier posts about that make me laugh. We're old vets now, and life without B by my side is a vague memory. I'm so grateful for my 24/7 live-in best friend, and I'm grateful the rest of my friends have learned to accept me as a married.

To end this update, I'll leave you with a quote from B. We just got home from dinner, he's playing the PS4 and I heard him say to himself, "That was the Indian-est burp ever". What a glamorous bunch we are.


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs