New Years!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wowza! 2009 is going to be a great year!  Last night Mia Levanger, Jenna Marshman, James Reber, Pierce Bennit, Kindall Palmer, Jordan Cruz, and I all made our way to Studio 600 in  SLC for some extreme dancing! Before we made it, we drove around town for an easy 40 minutes to find a parking place! What we will ever do in bigger cities I don't know!!
   When we got there, the party hadn't really started and some lady was teaching a line dance in the middle of the floor. I was very worried at this point! Oh and by now we had ru
n into our friend Andy Priest and his friend Matt Robinson. It wasn't long before the real party began, and there were so many people that dancing became difficult! There was some serious pushing and shoving and an one girl tried starting a fight with Kindall! We were so lucky to have had our guy friends there to watch out for us, especially James! We all walked away with a few bumps and bruises, but they were all well worth it!
( ha if you look carefully you can see where I was hit by a stiletto and the other bruise is from a burly man and his hiking boot! Who wears that dancing!? )

The party was wild, and we definitely danced with some attractive guys including Taylor Church from  Monroe. Haha I have had a crush on him since i was 12 and he carried me across the river at Martin's Cove! He is  now a return missionary! Bahaha! Mia had an es
pecially great night! She danced with more men than any of us, and was even offered a New Year's kiss, which she did not accept! 
After the dance we parted ways with the guys and headed to 711 for some slurpees! While there we ran into our good pal Chase whom we then sprayed down with silly string! Saying last night was "fun" would be a severe understatement! I can't wait to see what else 2009 has in store!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lakin! I have never laughed so hard in my life! You are certainly a woman now and I just cant believe how much you have grown! I would love to see you sometime:) So so happy you are in the blogging world now! I'll add you to my list! Much love, Tia.

Lola said...

the best posts always have at least one picture of a foot. i'm just sayin. fun new blog, lakin! welcome to the blogsphere, i hope you stay awhile. =)

Natalie said...

Oh chickie chickie - you make me laugh! Grinding?????????????????? That better NOT be goin' on!!!! You wouldn't want your mother to come to these "events" would you?????? Better be good tater tot! (and I know you are)

 
site design by designer blogs