"Great" Zits and All

Monday, December 22, 2008


Being new to the whole blog scene, I am not always sure what and what not to post. After sharing this experience with my awesome sister, she mentioned the idea of blogging about it, and that is what I intend to do! Just for you Asia! 
Tonight was an ordinary Monday night. While it is true, I should have been out partying due to Christmas break I was snowed in. We received a monstrous amount of snow today, so much in fact that my poor Daloris (my car), can barely be seen underneath it all! Because of this fact, going out wasn't really a choice. The roads are terrible, but i couldn't be more happy about it! Ha i have never been so happy to stay home!
The story begins in the middle of some Family Guy re-runs. The doorbell rang, and Stetson was expecting some friends, so I let him get it. I didn't really care that i looked like absolute white trash.
 
Earlier I had helped Stetson shovel the walks and the continuous down pour of snow had left my hair mega gross, and at some point in the day I made the crazed decision to wear my sweatshirt from freshman year, and pants that should only be worn while camping. Oh and we simply cannot forget the big zit harboring on my face! Luckily it can't be seen in the photo above, but i assure you it is there!  His friends had seen me on many occasions in this condition, and i had long since stopped caring. Well in case you didn't guess, Stetson's friends were not the ones knocking when he answered the door. Instead it was a very cute friend of mine, and one that i have quite the fancy for these days! 
He had come to drop off a Christmas gift, and it was super cute! During one of our previous "hang-outs" I had stolen his hat, which he insisted I keep. The gift was a hat of my own, "since I liked his so much" and a gift card to the movies!
 
I was ultra excited, and flattered about the gift, but  so embarrassed that he saw me that way. My zipper, as always could have been down I don't even know.  Lucky for me though, he quickly texted me after he left and reassured me that i looked "great!" awwwe! Haha! 'Twas  a great night!

2 comments:

asiabird01 said...

Hahaha! Sooo cute! I think you probably thought that you looked worse than you really did....as expected! Thanks for the great post! Keep 'em coming! :)

Natalie said...

Great blog! That is absolutely exactly the kind of thing you should be blogging about. I love it! (and I am missing you like crazy!)

 
site design by designer blogs