belly kird.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today, but an hour ago, I said my final goodbyes for two years to the one and only Kelly Bird. Words are an inadequate measure of my love for Kelly, truly I can't find any to describe how much he means to me. He is the best friend a girl could ask for, and then so much more. I can always count on Kelly for anything, no matter what- whether it was a good long "why don't boys love me" talk, or a side ache from laughing so hard, Kelly is good for it all. I know it's not really a goodbye, but rather a "see ya later", and for this I am  grateful because I want him to forever be a part of my life. I know he is sure to be one of the world's finest missionaries, and will do far more good than I could ever hope to in the next two years. He is so strong, so genuine, so kind, and he will always be my belly kird.

I love you so much kelly, good luck, keep smiling, and stay strong.  The people of Argentina are lucky to have you.
See you in two Elder Bird. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

He sure knows how to pick great friends, thats for sure. Is it a coincidence that two of the most important people in your life are Birds???

 
site design by designer blogs