if you like piña coladas...

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Then Mexico is the place for you! Last month, B and I spent a bliss-filled week in Cancun, cashing in on an official honeymoon experience.  For the most part we spent our days swimming, indulging in aforementioned piña coladas (w/banana=yum!) and reading on the beach. It was a honeymooners' dream and a much-needed break from reality.

Between pool sessions, B & I crossed off a major bucket-list item and SWAM WITH DOLPHINS! You guys - it.was.awesome. We hugged them, they kissed us, we flew through the water like Superman...It was seriously so fun! I'm making it a "must-do" for all future tropical-vacas.

We also flew through the Mexican jungle on a zip-line tour!  It was SO hot, but worth it in the end when we dropped into cenote to swim. B was giving me major anxiety with his cliff-jumping shenanigans, but all was well and I would recommend it to anyone. This "wife" business has made me a worry wart.

More details on our trip home (it was long, and story-worthy), but for now a few pictures for your enjoyment:


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs