#aggielife

Monday, December 17, 2012

Man, I love being an Aggie. You can't beat the  tangible sense of community and pride that comes with being a student at Utah State.
 
On Saurday, our boys in blue took on Toledo in the ever famous Potato Bowl. We won, that was no surprise, but even more impressive to me was the overwhelming amount of alumni repping the Aggie blue. Becoming an Aggie, meant joining a family, and I couldn't have chosen a better one. Saturday may have claimed my final football game as a student, but I will always be part of the long-time Aggie-lovin fam damily.
 
** On the family note, I should mention that the blokes below, as well as a few others, have become my most immediate family here, and together we get stuck in elevators and eat lots of late-night ice cream.**

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs