a few thoughts.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

1.  I'm an absolute mess. I graduate in May, with no plans, and could not be more stressed about it. I'm a planner without a plan, and that completely terrifies me.

2. Congrats to all of the lovelies that got engaged this holiday season, all 500 of you. Really, I'm happy for you.  Seriously though, not even being sarcastic!

3. This past week should be titled: "Return of the Tools". Seriously boys (and I use the word "boy" because that is just what you are) do the holidays have you down? Why the sudden renewed interest from all of you? Why can't a real gent come my way for a change?

4. My family is first rate, and I've loved spending the past few days with them. Nothing beats laughing so hard that people start passing out. (yeah, that really happened!)


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs