An Overdue Update.

Thursday, April 9, 2009


Well well well..It has definitely been a while. School, work, volleyball, and more school have left me no time to update you on all of my  playing! So much work has resulted in so much play! 
Hmm..lets see to begin. I went to neon night. It was a dance for all high school stud
ents in Utah  held at the South Town Expo Center. Mia, Taren, Jaycee, and I tried to get creative by using the neon tape, and later realized nobody cares if you dress up or not. Ha definitely a fun night though! 


The next thing that comes to mind would definitely be ZOO DAY!! To celebrate Jenna and Erica's 17th bir
thday all of us girls headed 
to the Hogle Zoo. It wa
s the perfect day! We played for hours at the zoo, ate at a dive of a mexican place, and took naps in a park. I'll never forget jamming out during all of the driving, and Taren rowing her way down I-15. 




The last, but in no way even close to the least, thing to blog about to day is Preference! Preference is a girls choice formal dance at my school. For our day date we went to the Hare Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. It just so happened to be color fest! It was so fun! We had to park about 4 miles away and cross through a ton of fields just to get there. There were over 15,000 people! It was crazy! The color tossing along with the moshing made for quite the perfect date! Everybody had a great time! The dance was super fun too! My date was wonderful! The night was just awesome!
 




1 comment:

Natalie said...

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BLOGGING, CHICKIE. You do way cooler things than I did when I was your age...and blogging is the best way to remember them all.

 
site design by designer blogs