love day!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am going to go out on a limb and say this year has been easily my favorite valentines! The holiday was not confined to a single day, but rather the entire weekend! On friday my best girl pals came over and we crafted some unique valentines not only for our favorite boys, but for some who may not normally feel the love! 

(Jenna, Mia, Taren, Me, Erica, Lara)
 

We woke up mega early Saturday morning and faced the blizzard in our
 pj's to deliver them-anonymously!

 

It was great fun until our get away driver hit a snowbank and damaged her mother's mini-van, but even so we still had a great time! It was such a great feeling to know that we could be making somebody's love day just a wee bit better! 

The Sweethearts Dance was later Saturday night! 
My date was Andy Priest (The new Mr. Springville and S
HS student body President! I just have to brag!) and we went to Color Me Mine for our day date where we began painting some very attractive ceramic mugs! We didn't have ti
me to finish, because we started later than planned, so
 we are going to have to go back another time to finish them! We barely made it back in time for me to make my hair appointment ( thank goodness-we all know I am incapable of doing my own hair) and so i rushed to get ready! We had dinner reservations in an hour, so i did my best to be speedy! I failed. We missed our reservation, but not solely because of me-luckily Erica was late getting ready too! 



My dress was borrowed from the one and only Lori-Ann and was such a lucky find! She wore it in the 80's in the Miss Springville contest, and my mo
m altered it to be a little shorter for me! What I do with out them, I do not know! It was so cute! 
Andy picked me up in his lovely pink bow tie,




and I must say we matched very well!
 and we headed to an awesome Indian restaurant in Provo! The food may have looked questionable, but it was so delicious! I thought is was super cool to try something so different, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! After dinner we were off to the dance-where our DJ was a counselor from school! He did not know whats up at all...but we managed to cut the rug! Poor And
y, earlier in the week he dislocated his shoulder pretty badly and had to wear a sling! He was so bummed that he could not dance to the fullest of his ability but i still think he did an awesome job! Boys that dance are simply more attractive than those who do not! Overall the night was  a BLAST and I am so glad Andy asked me! I was definitely feelin' the love this weekend, and I hope you can all say the same! Life is beautiful! 

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs