resolved.

Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm 25 days late, whatever. I wanted to make sure these were goals I really cared about, and not some fitness goal I probably wouldn't keep up. So here it goes..

I've resolved..

1. to forgive more easily, and to stop taking offense.. no matter the circumstance

2. stress less. for those of you who know me, you know this is no easy task. With post-grad life creeping up like a stranger in the night, I've been a mess trying to figure out what to do with myself. I'm done. Things will work out, they always do.

3. get out of my comfort zone and try new things. Maybe that will summer sales (don't judge. shout out thunderlips!) or maybe that will be whale watching (a very. very. dangerous and frightening thing). Either way, I want to live more and with school out of the way I can think of no better time to do it.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs