conflicted.

Monday, November 7, 2011

I know he is bad for me. He doesn't even want me, and even if he did, not enough to work for me. He is trouble and I know it. I know we're 'best friends' and that is for the best, but I still long for him. I want him to change to be what I need in a man. I believe that he can, and for the right girl he will. I want to be that girl, but I'm not. That stings a little. I want him to want me. I want to not want him. I want to be content with our friendship and to stop entertaining the thought of further potential.
 I want to try for more, but I know better. 
I'm conflicted.

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

You deserve better than that..

chickie chickie said...

Jeremiah.. I don't even know you?

Jeremiah said...

I have watched you grow up. I watched you come back into activity in the church. I watched as you sent your brother on a mission. For a while I was nearby and have always thought you were a very neat person... Just an observer... who passes by your blog from time to time. :) Enjoy college.. Life gets continually harder..

 
site design by designer blogs