growing up is hard to do... so i took a break.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

** I would just like to preface this post by saying it's kind of rambly. If you want to skip to the fun stuff scroll down to the picture!**

Lately life has been hitting me hard, and for me that is hard just to say. I like to think that, usually, I'm pretty good at handleing what life throws at me so the very thought that i'm struggling is a personal disappointment. Maybe i'm suffering from some post spring break slump, and truly I hope that is the case. All I know is that life decisions and life's unknowns have been taunting me like never before. If you really knew me, you'd know i'm a planner. I need a plan, and unfortuneately there are a few things in life you just can't plan. The unknown is eating away at me. Where will I be in a year? Two? Five?  What's my purpose?Am I making the right choices now? Am I doing what I need to be to fulfill HIS plan? It is needless to say these questions are taking their toll on me! Blick..growing up is hard to do, so I took a break.
 
I have the greatest friends, and thanks to them I got to forget my worries for a few hours last night.  It took all I had to leave the "house" but i'm so glad I did. We laced up our skates and got down at disco night! It was such a nice distraction from all of the things i've been so pointlessly stressing over this week. I was an eighteen year old girl, with nothing to worry about but tripping over my own feet. It was a nice reminder of how my life should be right now.. carefree and fun! 
 The night ended, and I returned to reality with a new plan: "trust more. stress less." Things will work out ;) 

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs