dare to date me?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last night I experienced my very first college date, and it was one to be remembered for sure! It started last week when my favorite girls and I decided to face our dating drought head on. We all drew names and were responsible for finding whose ever name we drew out a date for Saturday night. With the crazy combination of girls, and the sure to be fine honeys accompanying us a fantastic date was in the making. We made a list of "dares" to be completed within a time limit and split into groups. Whichever group completed the most dares won. I think it is needless to say my team won. Here are some of the challenges:
#20 Whole Team in a Hammock

#21 Wear Your Date's Clothes

#9 Find a Butt Crack. -Yes that's in a laundry mat dryer.

#14 Somebody kissing on the "A" Shhh 
(For the record, this was a team effort. The whole team got a little somethin somethin last night ;) )



#19 Dance With a Stranger Over the Age of 30 

#2  3 People on the Bull... PSH! Try 7! 

These are but a few of the 23 "dares" my team completed last night. To top the night off we had a round of slurpees and reviewed all our evidence.  It was a great time, I had a great date, and I'm super excited for the next time.. whoever/whatever it may be! 









No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs