Recap

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A recap on my life for the past four months:

  • I graduated - say whhhaaat? I'll be a true-blooded Aggie forever, but my time came to move on to bigger and better [hard to believe, but yes - better!] things. 
  • My new degree and {cough} exceptional charisma landed me my first "grown-up" job. I work for  great company, with great people, and am fortunate enough to love the work that I do.
  • I moved back to the bubble. Utah County - it's a special place, and a black hole. Somewhere I love and hate all at the same time. These days, it's mostly love though. 
  • Speaking of - the bug finally got me. I'm in love. - there I said it. May the whole inter-web be alerted to the fact that my days are now spent swooning over a boy who is entirely too good for me, but sticks around anyway. He's pretty great [and undeniably handsome], you'd like him. 

That's the basic gist. Here's to hoping my next post comes a little closer than Christmas. 
 

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

Congrats on all the great points but I wanna hear more about this boy!!!

 
site design by designer blogs