friendly conversation.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Choosing to leave my home town and come to school at USU, was for the most part an easy decision. I was ready to leave behind the old and welcome all things new into my life. I did leave home with one major concern however, that the girls I had come to call my best friends (who all stayed together at home) would learn to live their lives comfortably with out me. I didn't want to be forgotten by those who meant most to me.
This is still a very real fear for me, but to my avail they have made great efforts to include me in what's going on as well as to stay up to date with my life at Utah State. Last night one of my dearest friends Cayson Manwaring gave me a ring and it was so nice to chat like nothing changed. It was a small act, but one that meant a lot to me!
So this is your shout out Cays- I LOVE YOU! Thanks for the call :)
Let's do it more often! ( Yeah 3X ? )

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs