love has found me.

Friday, February 4, 2011

So... I've fallen in love. Who would have thought right!? It all happened so fast and normally I'm not the type to jump into things, but when you know- you know. I'm in love and I don't care who knows it-just in time for Valentine's day!  I'm in love with a not so new ( but new to me) television series: Heros. Originally, while outlining this post I considered the "name my personal heros" route, but decided against it. I feel like that's all I ever do, so instead i've decided to take the path less traveled and name a few shows i'm really loving these days, because lets be real when I have the time I love catching up on my shows with a bowl of fruit dip and a piece of pineapple or two. 
So first up- Heros
It's dark, it's twisty, and you never know what's going on. There are so many subplots all contributing to one main story and I looooove seeing how they all fit together. It doesn't hurt that there are a few "super" hotties on there either. ( appreciate that pun, because you know I do haha) 

Next-Modern Family

HIL-AR-IOUS! I love me some laughs and this show never fails to deliver. I literally laugh out loud when I watch this, which usually guarantees me some pretty awkward looks in the library, but they're worth it!

Guilty Pleasure- Teen Mom
I have always had a small weakness for trashy television, and this is no exception. I am fascinated by the lives of these young mothers and their quest for normality. 

Finally- GLEE.
 I'm a gleek, and i'm not afraid to make it known. What's not to love? Great Music. Funny One-Liners. Finn Hudson. If you haven't jumped on the Glee train, you might as well do it now, because it's only a matter of time. 

So there you have it, love has found through weeknight television..that I watch day's later on the internet.     I hope, someday, you can all be as happy as I am. :) 

1 comment:

Ash said...

LAKIN! When is teen mom on?!

 
site design by designer blogs